How can I uninstall Certify'em?
You can always turn off certification in any Form/Quiz where Certify'em is installed. But if you wish to completely remove the Add-on from a specific Form, or from your account entirely, the steps below explain how to do this.
Tip: You can also follow these steps as a guide to disable or uninstall other Add-ons which might be interfering with Certify'em, such as FormLimiter. In all steps simply select the other Add-on to disable or uninstall, rather than Certify'em.
- Open any Google Form (it doesn't matter which). Be sure that you're logged into Google with the correct account.
- From the 3-dot menu in the top-right, select "Add-ons" as shown below:
- Click the gear icon next to the "G Suite Marketplace" logo, and from there click "Manage Apps":
Here you will see the Add-ons you, or your organization's G Suite administrator, have installed. Locate Certify'em and click the 3-dot menu to see a list of options:
At this point you have 2 options:
- To remove Certify'em just from this specific Google Form/Quiz, un-check the "Use in this document" option. Certify'em will no longer load, or be available in this Form. You can follow this same process later to re-check that option, making it again available in this Form.
- To completely uninstall Certify'em from your Google account entirely, click "Uninstall". Certify'em will no longer function in any Google Forms/Quizzes in your account, including ones which have previously been setup to send certificates. Note that if your organization's G Suite administrator has made Certify'em available to everyone in your organization automatically, you may only see option #1.