How can I uninstall Certify'em?
You can always turn off certification in any Form/Quiz where Certify'em is installed. But if you wish to completely remove the Add-on from a specific Form, or from your account entirely, the steps below explain how to do this:
- Open any Google Form (it doesn't matter which). Be sure that you're logged into Google with the correct account.
- From the 3-dot menu in the top-right, select "Add-ons" as shown below:
- Search the Add-ons store for "Certify'em" (there is a search box in the top-right). Once found, click the green "Manage" button, as shown below:
At this point you have 2 options:
- To remove Certify'em just from this specific Google Form/Quiz, un-check the "Use in this document" option. Certify'em will no longer load, or be available in this Form. You can follow this same process later to re-check that option, making it again available in this Form.
- To completely uninstall Certify'em from your Google account entirely, click "Remove". Certify'em will no longer function in any Google Forms/Quizzes in your account, including ones which have previously been setup to send certificates.
Note that if your organization's G Suite administrator has made Certify'em available to everyone in your organization automatically, you may only see the first option.