Share for Support
To share your Exam with Certify'em (to help investigate issues), please follow all of these steps exactly.
Failure to follow all of the steps exactly will impede the investigation.
1. Open the Exam (Google Form/Quiz) where you use Certify'em, and select "Add collaborators" from the 3-dot menu, as shown below:
2. Enter the email address "email@example.com" into the "Invite people" box, then click "Send".
3. Be sure to also share the Certificate Records sheet associated with this exam. To do so, open the Records sheet by clicking the link from the Certify'em menu in the Form/Quiz, as shown below:
4. Once the sheet is open, share it with "firstname.lastname@example.org" with "Editor" access, as shown below:
6. Send a quick email to email@example.com to update them that you have shared the Exam and Records sheet.
Also include in this email your User ID, which is found in the "About Certify'em" window.