Certify'em Not Loading
Why won't Certify'em load?
(1) If Certify'em has worked in the past, but isn't loading today, it's possible there is a temporary outage. You may want to try again in a little while. If the problem persists for more than one day, please inform email@example.com.
(2) If this is your first time trying to use Certify'em, and you see a message like "The feature you are attempting to use has been disabled by your domain administrator", then you will need to ask your the G Suite administrator at your business or school to change your G Suite settings to allow 3rd-party access to Drive files, as shown below.
Note: Changes to this setting may take up to a few hours to take effect.
(3) Or if you are seeing a different error, try these steps:
- Uninstall the Certify'em Add-on and close the Form/ Quiz.
- Make sure you are logged-in with only a single Google/Gmail account. Sometimes being logged in with multiple accounts at once can cause problems.
- Open the Form/ Quiz again.
- Ensure you are the "Owner" of the Form/ Quiz (see image below)
- Re-install and authorize the Certify'em Add-on.